Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KEVIN1X1
What's DOS?
Views: 126
Message 11 of 14

Re: Does anyone know why my game force close all the time

The game PUBG mobile used to run smoothly in my Moto Z2 play and I had no issues with the phone but when I got a second SIM and when I used both SIMs at the same time , my game started crashing. For Example: During gaming , my game used to force close every time and I had to restart the game every time .

Clearing Cache or Clearing data or Reinstalling the App itself didn't fix the problem

Once I deactivated the second SIM in my phone , the game started performing smoothly with no force closes.

I don't know why my phone forced closed games when it ran two SIM cards at the same time , maybe it's some kind of bug 

I haven't seen any solution to this issue in this forum , that's why I am writing this experience of mine and how I found the solution . Hope someone can use this someday

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 109
Message 12 of 14

Hi KEVIN1X1,

Does it also happen with other apps?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Asish_singh
What's DOS?
Views: 74
Message 13 of 14

My pubg mobile crashes atfter every single game or in mid game...Done every thing mention here. Z2 Play is some sort of scrap.Fix it soon or no one is going to buy such useless phones.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 57
Message 14 of 14

Hi Asish_singh,

Thanks for the post. Does it only happen with PUBG? How about other apps, especially native apps like Youtube, Chrome, and Messages? Let me know.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors