Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vermouth
What's DOS?
Views: 1,142
Message 1 of 4

Stuck in headphone mode

Hey, I've had my z2 play for over a year now, and the media and phone call audio is stuck in headphone mode. Plugging in and unplugging headphones doesn't seem to be working this time, and I've restarted a few times to see if that will help. I'd like to be able to use my phone as a phone, but right now I can't unless I have headphones handy. Had anyone else has this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? Last time this happened I just popped in some headphones and unplugged them and it worked great.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,094
Message 2 of 4

Re: Stuck in headphone mode

Hi Vermouth,

Thanks for reaching us. Please try to test your headphone using the Device Help/Moto Help app > Hardware Test > Audio Connection. Let me know the results.

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

Vermouth
What's DOS?
Views: 1,074
Message 3 of 4

Oh nah, I figured it out, it needed to be charging while I plugged the headphones in and took them back out. Thank you, though!

DCrossman24
Paper Tape
Views: 291
Message 4 of 4

I tried that. The icon was checkmarked before I could even plug in the headphones. My phone been on headphone mode, even if I'm not using my headphones. The reset helps, but the problem will rise again if I used my headphones.
Top Kudoed Authors