cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,652
Message 1 of 23

We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z2 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Hi everyone!

We need additional users who are willing to test new software. If you're willing to help, please register for the MFN click here. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your interest! We will be waiting for you!

Regards,

Abigail

Motorola Support

Artim96
802.11n
Views: 1,588
Message 2 of 23

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z2 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Just select those you already have. Here are more than enough users that registered at MFN but never got invited in years
Pedro_31
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,517
Message 3 of 23

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z2 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

I'm in! 

DGTALK
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,484
Message 4 of 23

Brilliant idea, excellent ethics and exemplary truthfulness.Months ago,Motorola Blog,announced that Pie would reach Moto z2 play handsets in Q1 of 2019.And now,on 08.04.2019 (8 days after the last date of the promised schedule),we are being asked to volunteer for firmware testing.So,after the release of Pie,cones its testing Dear Motorola/Lenovo?What about the Pie promised to be delivered within Q1?Did you release it?Nobody noticed.Such a pity.

What would you do now with all these volunteers?Make Android version Z for the Z phones?Please try and release that before the real Android Z hits other branded handsets.

Kudos.

kevoroid
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,444
Message 5 of 23

Im in as well. Just cant register my device on the website! (I bought it from Aliexpress China)

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 1,277
Message 6 of 23

Quantas versões beta serão lançadas?

Captain_Obvious
SCSI Port
Views: 1,253
Message 7 of 23

Hoping to participate...waiting on a reply email and/or PM...

Victorhbm15
Paper Tape
Views: 1,216
Message 8 of 23

Hoping to participate too, Android Pie has taken too long to arrive.

Captain_Obvious
SCSI Port
Views: 1,204
Message 9 of 23

Abigail...If you are still following this thread, HELP!  PM'd Doctordon & Eagle328 with details. Hoping to hear from someone soon...

SUNIL_DV
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,173
Message 10 of 23

I registered for the mfn in all the Moto devices which I used but I didn't receive not even a single time for soak updates. And now I registered for z2 play and i want to get the soak test update.

Top Kudoed Authors