cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhunter
Fanfold Paper
Views: 605
Message 11 of 23

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z2 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

I live in Kazakhstan, can I become a member of this program?

Roopesh7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 554
Message 12 of 23

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z2 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Hi Abigail today I opted in the MFN for moto z2 play, India. I hope I can test the latest version if you can choose me. 

DGTALK
Fanfold Paper
Views: 537
Message 13 of 23

28 days past the announced last date and still Motorola/Lenovo is collecting Testers!Will Android P for moto Z2 Play come before this year ends?
Roopesh7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 515
Message 14 of 23

I'm in for India. 

SUNIL_DV
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 503
Message 15 of 23

Soak test already started and we are not in the list .

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 490
Message 16 of 23

@SUNIL_DV wrote:

Soak test already started and we are not in the list .

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.  But even if it did, no one here would be able to say one way or another.

~Scott
JOJOMOTO
Fanfold Paper
Views: 417
Message 17 of 23

I own a MotoZ 2 Play. I cannot find any call/video recording app supported. If any one here has recommendations, that would so

so awesome let me know please...
SUNIL_DV
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 234
Message 18 of 23

It is and now still in final stage from so many days

EffMoto69
What's DOS?
Views: 83
Message 19 of 23

I have a better idea for Motorola/Lenovo:

Stop worrying about volunteers for MFN and do something about the absurd number of users who have been experiencing piss poor battery performance & random shutoffs on your devices. 

smb5769
SCSI Port
Views: 41
Message 20 of 23

Okay, I have a question. I've opted in, long time ago I have. Well how do I know if I'm still in? I have yet to receive an invite and have had several security updates.

Top Kudoed Authors