cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saineshwar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 540
Message 1 of 5

When Motorola will bring watermark on photo as similar to oneplus and MI , it not a costly feature.

Here is a sample what I am looking for in Motorola camera 

download.jpg

Artim96
Token Ring
Views: 487
Message 2 of 5

Re: When Motorola will bring watermark on photo as similar to oneplus and MI , it not a costly featu

Nobody wants that bs, especially not with a camera as bad as ours. If the camera would be at least as good as Pixel cameras you could at least brag with it.
So if you want it find yourself an app but such a rubbish will never come.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 484
Message 3 of 5

Re: When Motorola will bring watermark on photo as similar to oneplus and MI , it not a costly featu

@Artim96wrote:
Nobody wants that bs, especially not with a camera as bad as ours. If the camera would be at least as good as Pixel cameras you could at least brag with it.
So if you want it find yourself an app but such a rubbish will never come.

I suggest that you read the house rules before posting again.  The fact that another user wants a feature that you wouldn't find useful, doesn't mean the feature is rubbish.

Please see our Moto Owners' Forum Site Rules for more information.

Artim96
Token Ring
Views: 476
Message 4 of 5

Well, it is as it's obvious it will never be made. Just look at what exactly Motorola does and then forget that bs
Highlighted
dude_gamer
Paper Tape
Views: 80
Message 5 of 5

I got the camera update today and now moto users can enable watermark option on photos.

Top Kudoed Authors