Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paweldnb
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 1 of 3

Wrong SIM identification with incomming calls

Hi i have moto z2 with lastes software update and a saw that when someone make a call to me to SIM 2  on display i see that he calling to me to SIM 1 . I confirm with calling person that  he calls to me to SIM2.

That is very annoying and i want to resolve that issue.

BR

Pawel

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 86
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wrong SIM identification with incomming calls

@Paweldnb wrote:

Hi i have moto z2 with lastes software update and a saw that when someone make a call to me to SIM 2  on display i see that he calling to me to SIM 1 . I confirm with calling person that  he calls to me to SIM2.

That is very annoying and i want to resolve that issue.

BR

Pawel

Hi Paweldnb,

Thank you for writing to us, sorry you are having trouble. This is unusual—Just to narrow down, may I know form when are you facing this? Can we try a few steps here:-

1. Have your device test with individual SIM card — have one SIM placed at a time and test > Observe and let us know how it goes?
  2. Test with just SIM 1 and then with SIM 2 separately > then replace your SIM 1 with another carrier and try. 

Could you also post a screenshot of SIM card name, we would like to know if it was changed? Check if you have changed the SIM names under Settings?

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Paweldnb
Paper Tape
Views: 69
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wrong SIM identification with incomming calls

Hi,

Thanks for quick replay . In mean time i check forwarding settings for sim cards and i enteter to SIM1 setting suddenly show forwarding in main bar tab ( with hour etc) . I wondering why that indicator dissapear. Now disable forwarding and everythings is fine  - i dont remeber to do that , maybe my son set this up .

BR

Paweł

Top Kudoed Authors