Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UnckeMike
Paper Tape
Views: 332
Message 71 of 75

Re: Z Play Screen Lifting from Frame

@sajokaz wrote:

I feel bad for everyone that has this issue.  I have had phones die / fail within warranty and outside of the warranty.  I know it's not a good feeling.  But if the phone is outside the 12 month warranty, what good is contacting a lawyer?  If your car breaks down outside of the manufacturer warranty, do you call a lawyer?  Again, I feel bad for everyone that has these battery & screen problems.  But phones come with a 12 month warranty.  There isn't much we can do when they fail after that, except get a new phone.  I'm also frustrated with ALL cell phone battery manufacturers these days.  It seems like all cell phone batteries are not designed to last as long as they used to.

Takata's "killer" air bag inflators are out of warranty but they're being forced to replace millions of them because they are dangerous.

A swollen/defective lithium battery can burst and cause injuries and fires.

Companies are being held liable by courts for products that they haven't designed or manufactured properly.

A class action suit would be in order in the case of dangerously defective batteries.

Master2873
SCSI Port
Views: 279
Message 72 of 75

Here we go again... Not even a year later after Verizon had to replace my device, and this one is doing the same... It seems Motorola can only make trash anymore... Every device I've had of theirs so far has had nothing but hardware failures, and this is by far one of the worst I've had. When I decide to upgrade device, this WILL be the last Motorola device I'll ever own. Lenovo can't even take responsibility for their faulty devices, and is begging for cash it seems.

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
-Bruce Lee
narosenberg
What's DOS?
Views: 247
Message 73 of 75

Same failure here, lifting screen.  I have Verizon's insurance, cost me $89 for a like-new z play.  I guess I'll have to either choose a different phone when this happens again, or pony up 90 bucks every year and a half.

thechuckmachine
What's DOS?
Views: 172
Message 74 of 75

I had my moto z play do this as well about a year ago and the display lifted a little then after awhile it raised so bad recently it’s in between a 1/4 to 1/8 inch gap at the peak

Highlighted
Tomd97221
What's DOS?
Views: 38
Message 75 of 75

I am having the same issue.  Left side of screen is lifting I can see adhesive strings.  The phone has never been dropped and is 18 months old.

Top Kudoed Authors