06-22-2015

MX

9 Signins

148 Page Views

• Views: 148
  • Message 1 of 3

Another dead Bluetooth Moto Z

2017-03-04, 17:04 PM

Recently I figured out that I cannot find or be discovered by other Bluetooth devices in my Moto Z, searching in the web found many others with the same problem, so I tried clearing cache, restarting the phone, factory defaults and nope, nothing worked.

So, I contacted Motorola support page, the gave me a number to carry the phone to warranty service, this was a week ago, I called yesterday and they don't have any solution for my phone, I'm disappointed for that, it's a expensive phone, I can even accept the Bluetooth failure, but one week ago and official warranty service doesn't have a solution, that's unacceptable knowing that is a common failure.

Also the camera lens has a lot of scratches, I always have the phone in my pocket and with the mod to protect it, another common case...

I'm from Mexico, but didn't found Spanish forum, I hope you can provide me some information...

Thanks in advance

Options

9 Posts

09-11-2017

US

6 Signins

83 Page Views

• Views: 83
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Another dead Bluetooth Moto Z

2017-09-22, 1:34 AM

and what a shock that your post didnt get a reply....just like all the other bluetooth issues. Motorola is gonna find themselves out of business if they continue with this lousy customer service. The competition is too good to put up with this nonsense and phones are not cheap! Good luck my fellow failed bluetoother

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Another dead Bluetooth Moto Z

2017-09-22, 11:49 AM

wrote:

and what a shock that your post didnt get a reply....just like all the other bluetooth issues. Motorola is gonna find themselves out of business if they continue with this lousy customer service. The competition is too good to put up with this nonsense and phones are not cheap! Good luck my fellow failed bluetoother

If the poster above has a Moto Z Force from Verizon his warranty is in the USA, and he indicates he is in Mexico. So the local service centers will not be able to help. 

Both Motorola (USA) and Verizon provide warranty support for the Z Force Droid. 

Sorry, I thought I was in the Z Force forum - if you do have a non Verizon phone, and are having problems getting service, let us know. 

This is a user to user forum. The forum rules state that things get busy and there is no guarantee of an answer. No one avoided the question, it just was missed. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete