Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ah42
Not applicable
Views: 448
Message 1 of 2

Battery stats bug

My battery stats page has a bug where it shows the phone was not awake for a long period of time even though I know that it was awake. I've been able to recreate this on a few different occasions. I'm using the battery mod in efficiency mode. Does anybody else see this on their battery stats towards the end of the day?Screenshot_20160816-012050.png

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 378
Message 2 of 2

Re: Battery stats bug

@ah42 wrote:

My battery stats page has a bug where it shows the phone was not awake for a long period of time even though I know that it was awake. I've been able to recreate this on a few different occasions. I'm using the battery mod in efficiency mode. Does anybody else see this on their battery stats towards the end of the day?Screenshot_20160816-012050.png

That looks pretty odd. For some reason, I can't see any data on 8/16, but in general your battery life isn't great. Mind if I look into your apps for clues? I do see that you are spending a pretty big chunk of most days in a not-so-great signal area. That will account for a chunk of battery by itself.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!