PH

278 Signins

37025 Page Views

• Views: 37025
  • Message 51 of 60

Re: Bluetooth issue and hotspot issue

2017-05-01, 15:37 PM

wrote:

Finally my Bluetooth stopped working totally... After all that I have posted regarding my issues of buying a MOTO phone , none of my issues where resolved and it got worse day by day.. I regret buying Motorola and I won't recommend this brand to anyone... Worst feedback... Worst after sales service.. u r not able to resolve any of my issues

Hi Mj_yuvi,

We`ve shared the steps on how to capture bug report however, we have seen no response from you. We appreciate if you can share details so we can pass it to the team.

Thanks

-Anne

Options

29 Posts

08-15-2015

India

42 Signins

634 Page Views

• Views: 634
  • Message 52 of 60

2017-05-01, 16:46 PM

I have shared all the details u have asked for and u failed to notice that.. and I have tried all the steps u have mentioned and the results where nill... so don't try to nullify about your capabilities and try to to resolve issues..  many people have posted the same issue and you have no solution.. what are you capable of then...

Options

1325 Posts

01-16-2017

PH

278 Signins

37025 Page Views

• Views: 37025
  • Message 53 of 60

2017-05-01, 17:04 PM

wrote:

I have shared all the details u have asked for and u failed to notice that.. and I have tried all the steps u have mentioned and the results where nill... so don't try to nullify about your capabilities and try to to resolve issues..  many people have posted the same issue and you have no solution.. what are you capable of then...

Hi Mj_yuvi,

We asked if you could capture a new Bugreport last 3/7 since the original report did not contain enough information for our Bluetooth engineer to fully investigate. We provided the steps the day after as per your request. This is a Forum site where we want to help our customers as much as we can. Same reason why we are asking for more details to further investigate.

-Anne

Options

6 Posts

05-02-2017

DE

32 Signins

293 Page Views

• Views: 293
  • Message 54 of 60

2017-05-02, 11:46 AM

Hi guys, 

I am new here and registered exactly for that issue. The German support wasn't able to help me (or only wanted me to replace my phone). Replacing isn't the solution as we all know... 

I bought the Moto Z brand-new as a retail version with Android 6.x Marshmallow. No connection problems with Bluetooth. After running the Android 7.x Nougat updates problems started. Now my smartphone isn't able to find any of my several Bluetooth gadgets and also can't be found by other phones. I tried every hint and possible solution given in forums. Nothing worked for me. Actually I am planning to return my phone too and get the money back. At least I am happy to read here that the support freely admits that it is probably a software/firmware reason.

Options

1 Posts

05-05-2017

US

1 Signins

4 Page Views

• Views: 4
  • Message 55 of 60

2017-05-05, 21:52 PM

My battery life has suddenly gone down the drain, the Bluetooth has issues connecting and staying connected, and my hotspot is working very haphazardly. I have not done the update which the phone keeps prompting me to, for fear it will be made worse. I paid $600+ for this to only work properly for 6 mo??

Options

29 Posts

08-15-2015

India

42 Signins

634 Page Views

• Message 56 of 60

2017-05-15, 12:08 PM

I have mentioned so many issues along with the Bluetooth issue , why don't you people try to solve those issues by the way.. if I switch off my mobile and switch on back 8-10% of my charge is draining, why?

Incase of an emergency we tend to switch off mobile to safe charge but by doing so I'm losing charge... Do you have a solution for this..???

Options

3454 Posts

10-05-2016

PH

534 Signins

43792 Page Views

• Views: 43792
  • Message 57 of 60

2017-05-16, 16:24 PM

Hi Mj_yuvi,

Sad to know that this is still not yet fixed. We want to help, but we need more information. We rely on our customer's information they give in order for us to further check this with our engineers. If we can't provide necessary information which our engineers need, they won't be able to help. As you may notice, we can't see your phone to check it personally that is why we are asking for more information to get this issue duplicated and resolved.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Options

6 Posts

05-02-2017

DE

32 Signins

293 Page Views

• Views: 293
  • Message 58 of 60

2017-05-16, 17:52 PM

Dear MotorolaJess,

what about the point I already mentioned under a different topic but with the same issues in this forum?

Recently I found a quite new entry at an Android developers website:

"Google modified the handling of the Bluetooth "Service Discovery" database (again)"

This was named in the context of Android 7 (Nougat) Bluetooth issues. 

Could that be the reason? I have to confess that I don't know how open Google communicates such things to the Android community and mobile manufacturers...

Best regards!

Options

29 Posts

08-15-2015

India

42 Signins

634 Page Views

• Message 59 of 60

2017-05-16, 18:36 PM

What are the information you need to solve this.? Share the steps how to take those information you need and share those information to you. And let me know how much time you people require to solve these​ issues ? 

Options

3454 Posts

10-05-2016

PH

534 Signins

43792 Page Views

• Views: 43792
  • Message 60 of 60

2017-05-17, 18:26 PM

Hi Mj_yuvi,

You just have to get a bug report right after the issue occur for us to see it. These steps was already provided by Moto Anne. Just follow the steps below to get a bug report.

You can follow the steps below.

Note: Please generate the bugreport when you see the disconnection issue and not after turning it off.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete