09-25-2018

US

4 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 1 of 13

CQA test commserver issue?

2018-09-25, 18:59 PM

Last night my phone turned off and would only work when plugged in but is now showing no mobile network access and my battery beeing at zero percent and not charging. The only thing different is there is now a prompt in the drop down menu about CQA test commserver has started and CQA test now shows up I'm my main app menu. Here are some screenshots. Of it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Options

9322 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1052 Signins

141247 Page Views

• Views: 141247
  • Message 2 of 13

Re: CQA test commserver issue?

2018-09-27, 14:22 PM

Hi Wpmcvic,

Thanks for posting. Try power cycling the device, doing this should rehide the app, it's something that shouldn't be fully exposed to the users as it's a developer's used for testing. If we're still seeing this, try doing the factory data reset (Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset). If you have important files, kindly back them up so you won't lose any of it. If the issues you're having persist, then the next step should be for repair. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

06-26-2019

IN

1 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 3 of 13

2019-06-26, 7:32 AM

I have the similar issue in my Motorola G4s plus set. I did not understand what do you mean by 'Try power cycling the device'. Please help.

Options

9322 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1052 Signins

141247 Page Views

• Message 4 of 13

2019-06-28, 15:22 PM

Hi ayadeb,

Thanks for posting here. Power Cycle means simply turning off and on the phone or Restarting the phone. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

7 Posts

03-27-2020

US

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 5 of 13

2020-03-27, 15:14 PM
Hey I have a moto z force and same thing happened tome 2 days ago And its the same phone as in the picture. I need help as i only had the phone for 3 months and then this happened after iy fell from my bed side. Is there anyway to revert this issue? Also now my phone is completely dead and wont even turn on while charging but before that everything was the same as in the screenshot
Options

9322 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1052 Signins

141247 Page Views

• Message 6 of 13

Re:CQA test commserver issue?

2020-03-31, 19:57 PM

Hi Hasan292228,

Thanks for posting on the thread. While we can't tell if that related to what happened on you phone, let's try address the current scenario of the phone. I'd like to confirm, when you plug the phone to your charger do you see its charging? While still plugged in, try booting your phone to fast boot mode (Press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously). Let me know if you can boot the phone on that mode. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

7 Posts

03-27-2020

US

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 7 of 13

2020-04-14, 15:24 PM

Hi so, im sorry i couldnt respond but ill do it now. Um so yes when I plugged in my phone on charge it would automatically boot up and then everything worked fine like the camera microphone speaker flashlight and wifi also worked but then i saw that my sim wasnt workign and showed no signals. also in the notifications it shows cqa test and when i clicked on it, i was being asked for multiple permissions so i just quite that app but then in the apps it also showed cqa test when i scrolled up to check my apps but there was no logo for the app only an android logo type thing as in the screenshots above by the guy. but as of right now my phones dead because afew days later I unplugged and replugged the phone and it showed the motorola logo and then went out again. I replugged it in and it did the same. but then on the third time when i unplugged and replugged it just remained black and up till now nothing is showing up even if plugged in or not. and on my battery it showed 0% but with a charging sign. plz may i know can it be a motherboard problem or a battery problem? i only had the phone for 3 months when this happened

Options

9322 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1052 Signins

141247 Page Views

• Message 8 of 13

2020-04-21, 18:14 PM

Hi Hasan292228,

Thanks for posting back. It could be a hardware failure, but are you still not able to boot the phone? While the phone is plugged in to its charger, try going into the fastboot mode and perform external reset. Here's the link on how to perform external reset. You may also try connecting your phone to a PC and do the Rescue function using LMSA tool. 

Here are the links:

https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/downloads/ds101291

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht102605

Please let me know if that helps.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Options

7 Posts

03-27-2020

US

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 9 of 13

2020-05-02, 21:53 PM

hey im back again and so today just afew minutes ago i tried to plug and recharge my phone and GUESS WHAT IT TURNED ON. it has turned on but up till now stuck on checking for updates and it had somehwo restarted the device? and still its showing 0% charge and im on charge so thats how the phones up UPDATE : okay its been 5 minutes im trying multiple times its still stuck on checking for updates also i keep getting pop ups or wahtever its called on my screen for google services being stopped? UPDATE 2 : okay so i tried to do that reset but as soon as i click on RECOVERY MODE my phone reboots into the same setup thing

Options

9322 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1052 Signins

141247 Page Views

• Message 10 of 13

2020-05-04, 15:05 PM

Hi Hasan292228,

Thanks for getting back. Have you tried using the LMSA > Rescue function? Please see the links I provided. Note that we can't guarantee it will fix this, but you can try. Otherwise, it is recommended to submit the device to service. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete