Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wpmcvic
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,535
Message 1 of 4

CQA test commserver issue?

Last night my phone turned off and would only work when plugged in but is now showing no mobile network access and my battery beeing at zero percent and not charging. The only thing different is there is now a prompt in the drop down menu about CQA test commserver has started and CQA test now shows up I'm my main app menu. Here are some screenshots. Of it. Thanks for any help you can provide.Screenshot_20180925-145234.png

Screenshot_20180925-145153.png

Screenshot_20180925-145625.png

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 5,458
Message 2 of 4

Re: CQA test commserver issue?

Hi Wpmcvic,

Thanks for posting. Try power cycling the device, doing this should rehide the app, it's something that shouldn't be fully exposed to the users as it's a developer's used for testing. If we're still seeing this, try doing the factory data reset (Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset). If you have important files, kindly back them up so you won't lose any of it. If the issues you're having persist, then the next step should be for repair. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

ayadeb
What's DOS?
Views: 1,587
Message 3 of 4

I have the similar issue in my Motorola G4s plus set. I did not understand what do you mean by 'Try power cycling the device'. Please help.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,532
Message 4 of 4

Hi ayadeb,

Thanks for posting here. Power Cycle means simply turning off and on the phone or Restarting the phone. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors