12-30-2016

IN

19 Signins

164 Page Views

• Views: 164
  • Message 1 of 8

Google play store not working after an additional Nougat update

2016-12-30, 15:50 PM

Yesterday i received an update for my Moto Z with around 500 mb size. I updated it and after the mobile reboot the google play store app stopped responding. crashing on its own. Im not able to update any of the apps. I tried to factory recet but it removed the google play store app from my Moto z. Now even if i install an Google Play store apk and try to update or install apps. it is not updating.

Kindly doo the needful at the earliest.

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 8

Re: Google play store not working after an additional Nougat update

2016-12-30, 17:07 PM

wrote:

Yesterday i received an update for my Moto Z with around 500 mb size. I updated it and after the mobile reboot the google play store app stopped responding. crashing on its own. Im not able to update any of the apps. I tried to factory recet but it removed the google play store app from my Moto z. Now even if i install an Google Play store apk and try to update or install apps. it is not updating.

Hi chameara,

This is unfortunate. Since this occurred after the update, please follow the steps here to wipe the phone's cache partition. Let us know what happens after.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 3 of 8

2016-12-30, 18:30 PM

wrote:

Hi chameara,

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need assistance in updating your profile, please click this link

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Options

5 Posts

12-30-2016

IN

19 Signins

164 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2016-12-30, 18:39 PM

hi JM

I have updated my personal information and also made sure Motorola privacy is enabled and you can check details about my device.

Options

5 Posts

12-30-2016

IN

19 Signins

164 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2016-12-31, 5:18 AM

Hi moto_JM

I wenr to hard reset mode and wipe d the partition. Even then the Google play store isn't working.

Options

5 Posts

12-30-2016

IN

19 Signins

164 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2017-03-29, 13:59 PM

Hi support, 

I am waiting with utter frustration for my mobile to be delivered. Your customer support commited that I will recieve my mobile on 24.03.2017 from service center but to my dismay the service centre had told me on 24.03.2017 that after replacing the spare my mobile's display isn't working. Is this the way your support works. I would like to ask now my mobile has been replaced with new motherboard. Even though replacing has taken 3 months and now display is also to be replaced. Does it really worth after everything in mobile has been replaced. What will happen to the warranty time in which my mobile was sleeping in your service centre. When will I get my mobile as replacing board took you 3 months and until when I will have to wait as your customer support people are getting frustrated when I enquire when I will recieve my phone. Just tell me time frame so I wouldn't contact your customer support people until then. Really I gave my mobile for a small problem of Google play store not working and my mobile is sitting like a paper weight in the service centre. What is the guarantee that the mobile after service will work fine as, for Google play Store not working your service centre people had recommended for a board replacement and now to change display. You people don't understand how frustrating  it is to be having invested money on a device and chasing you to get back my mobile in working condition. Very poor. 

Options

3 Posts

08-28-2017

PK

3 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 7 of 8

2017-08-28, 22:22 PM

Google Play Store note working is a common issue. You should update Google Play Services, clear app cache and data. Also check your Internet connection.

Admin note; unnecessary link removed

Options

3 Posts

08-28-2017

PK

3 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 8 of 8

2017-08-28, 22:28 PM

Did you update Google Play Services?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete