Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChuckTN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 336
Message 11 of 14

Re: Headphone adapter compatibility

This really sounds like an issue that Moto/Lennovo should handle for you. You should not have to completely swap out phones just to get the headphone adapter. And issuing you a gift card does not help you get an adapter. I don't think there are any third party adapters out there. I did get a Belkin Type C adapter so I could plug a micro USB connector to it.

@Admins, can you step in here and send a headphone adapter to jonny_ks? That would be the right thing to do since it was missed in the final product packaging.

Highlighted
jonny_ks
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 332
Message 12 of 14

I was told by a Moto rep that I should contact Best Buy since that's where I bought it.  You see the results.

There are third-party adapters available, but who knows what kind of quality they are?  I know and trust the Moto brand.

Here's what Amazon has available: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=usb+type+c+to+headph...

I searched the boxes for the phone and the JBL Mod I got as well as the packaging material and under and around the couch I was sitting on when I unboxed the device 2 separate times.  The adapter was definitely not there.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 327
Message 13 of 14

@jonny_ks wrote:

I was told by a Moto rep that I should contact Best Buy since that's where I bought it.  You see the results.

There are third-party adapters available, but who knows what kind of quality they are?  I know and trust the Moto brand.

Here's what Amazon has available: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=usb+type+c+to+headph...

I searched the boxes for the phone and the JBL Mod I got as well as the packaging material and under and around the couch I was sitting on when I unboxed the device 2 separate times.  The adapter was definitely not there.

Hi, let me reach out to you so we can get this resolved.

jonny_ks
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 322
Message 14 of 14

That would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Top Kudoed Authors