Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Armindoafp
Fanfold Paper
Views: 338
Message 1 of 6

I can not reinstall the previous rom 7.1.1

my moto z drid verizon was in version 7.1.1, I tried to upgrade it to 8.0 with the moto z griffin firmware another varition of it, the process started but soon stopped, now it does not start goes straight to fastboot, but it does not return to the previous version 7.1.1 what I do, I can not connect it in cualcomm mode to pass the blankflash.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 335
Message 2 of 6

Re: I can not reinstall the previous rom 7.1.1

@Armindoafp wrote:

my moto z drid verizon was in version 7.1.1, I tried to upgrade it to 8.0 with the moto z griffin firmware another varition of it, the process started but soon stopped, now it does not start goes straight to fastboot, but it does not return to the previous version 7.1.1 what I do, I can not connect it in cualcomm mode to pass the blankflash.

Sorry, but what you did is considered modding and it's not allowed to be discussed here at all. There are other sites out there that may be able to help you. But we can not help with this here.

Armindoafp
Fanfold Paper
Views: 331
Message 3 of 6

I wanted to pass the blankflash on it but as it only opens the fastboot mode always, it does not open recovery and the bootloader does not unlock, I do not know a way to force it to enter qualcomm mode, I already searched in several sites but no effective help

@Eagle328 wrote:

@Armindoafp wrote:

Sorry, but what you did is considered modding and it's not allowed to be discussed here at all. There are other sites out there that may be able to help you. But we can not help with this here.

Armindoafp
Fanfold Paper
Views: 320
Message 4 of 6

I did not do moddin on it, I found an upgrade to the Brazilian moto-z and tried to install on my with rsd but gave it error and locked it in fastboot apparently it started updating the system but so it does not install its original rom for being 7.1. 1.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 309
Message 5 of 6

What you did is considered modding. You used an program called RSD. This is not out for personal use. It's a copyrighted program that no one but Motorola can use. I'm not going to argue this matter any further. I'm sorry but we can't help you with this. We only allow OTA updates and upgrades. 

Armindoafp
Fanfold Paper
Views: 307
Message 6 of 6

but you can tell me at least when you leave the 8.0 for the moto z droid
Top Kudoed Authors