Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KP2727
Paper Tape
Views: 181
Message 1 of 3

JBL Soundboost 2 - No sound out of left speaker

Hello, I just recently discovered that my JBL Soundboost 2 Moto mod doesn't play any sound through its left speaker. The phone I have it attached to is the Moto Z3. For about a week now, I had noticed that audio through the mod sounded a bit off, but I only just now realized why. The right speaker, however, plays loud and clear.

I've tried reattaching the mod, restarting the mod, restarting my phone, and checking for software updates, none of which fixed the problem. I've only had this mod for about 1.5 months, so I wouldn't expect such hardware issues so quickly. Any help to fix this would be appreciated!

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 168
Message 2 of 3

Re: JBL Soundboost 2 - No sound out of left speaker

@KP2727 wrote:

Hello, I just recently discovered that my JBL Soundboost 2 Moto mod doesn't play any sound through its left speaker. The phone I have it attached to is the Moto Z3. For about a week now, I had noticed that audio through the mod sounded a bit off, but I only just now realized why. The right speaker, however, plays loud and clear.

I've tried reattaching the mod, restarting the mod, restarting my phone, and checking for software updates, none of which fixed the problem. I've only had this mod for about 1.5 months, so I wouldn't expect such hardware issues so quickly. Any help to fix this would be appreciated!

Under the mod manager, you can try resettting the mod. There is not anything else in the way of troubleshooting, so you may need to contact Moto support or the retailer if that doesn't fix it. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
KP2727
Paper Tape
Views: 152
Message 3 of 3

Re: JBL Soundboost 2 - No sound out of left speaker

I've already tried resetting the mod through the mod manager. I was really hoping that it would be an easy fix, but I guess I'll bring it back to the retailer.

Top Kudoed Authors