Re: Battery drops from 80% to 5%

Haha
Davyjones
Fanfold Paper
Views: 620
Message 402 of 406

Re: Battery drops from 80% to 5%

Ignorant !!!!they will not help you people
My god can you believe how stupid these motorola moderators are always di you try this and that while the forums swarmed with the issue !!!!
Hahaha ignorant motorola
Hope you lose every customer !!!
Question still no answer....
Why set solved to this when clearly its not !!!
Whats up WHY with the battery drain that millions of motorola and lenovo users suffer????!!shame on you motorola
Rosm2004
SCSI Port
Views: 547
Message 403 of 406

Re: MOTO Z EXTREME BATTERY DRAIN

I have Verizon and they replaced my phone even though it was 18 months old and out of initial warranty period.

worldpo
Paper Tape
Views: 295
Message 404 of 406

Re: Moto Z battery issues

But after troubleshooting steps, the repair isn't really working for people, either.  What do you advise?

Pamdazzle
What's DOS?
Views: 114
Message 405 of 406

I know my daughter and saved up our money yo go to Disneyland and my phone was bad before but for some reason right when we got there..... no phone for pictures. 3 in total!
Highlighted
not_satisfied
Paper Tape
Views: 40
Message 406 of 406

I have the same problem. Got a new Moto Z June 2017. After almost exactly 1.5 years, suddenly was screwed with the phone suddenly shutting down when I needed it for navigation even though it had a full charge about 30 minutes beforehand.

Since then I haven't had time to deal with it, and it's just gotten worse. I did the factory reset. Didn't help at all. Right now, if I unplug it from wall power, it will dip down to 75% in about 15 minutes. If I do anything at that point, like touch anything it instantly shuts down with a low battery icon. Plug it back in to wall power. Oh now it's at 100%. Basically a $664 brick.

(To make it even more of a bad user experience, I've never been able to get the mod (true zoom) to work properly after the first couple months.)

Top Kudoed Authors