Highlighted
dianamc62
Fanfold Paper
Views: 211
Message 421 of 423

Re: MOTO Z EXTREME BATTERY DRAIN

@Anonymous_User wrote:

In response to  " Moto Agent "

Have you not read this thread?!? We have all tried Lenovo/Motorola's suggestions. Nothing works!!! 

They don't care, they have completely ruined their reputation here and all they can do is read a script that doesn't nothing to help.  Come on Motorola, get it together and do the right thing.  I recently had an issue with Bose Sleepbuds and I apparently wasn't the only one.  You know what they did?  They owned up to it and offered replacements or refunds.  They are a class act that cares about their reputation and are working to get the issues resolved.  Have pulled the product until they rectify.  Motorola should grow a spine and step up to the plate on the issue they caused.

vam52
Paper Tape
Views: 78
Message 422 of 423

Re: MOTO Z EXTREME BATTERY DRAIN

Still have active warranty,
got battery and screen(why? it worked great) replaced.

Now battery is ok

but swipe gesture mistaken with select gesture on half battery or so

which was not the case before.

And now Android security patch level is September 1, 2018, not sure if it was downgraded.

Meris
Paper Tape
Views: 72
Message 423 of 423

Is battery problem

Hi

Have Moto Z (XT1650-03) for over a year and have been happy with the phone. Suddenly, the phone won't charge any more. When connected to PC, the PC issue notification that the phone is taking too much current. It looks like the charging circuit is in short circuit. The phone is still under warranty and I sent it to repair shop. They get back to me and claimed that the battery is not good and have to be replaced. Because the warranty for battery already expired I have to pay over $80. This is suspicious to me because when I send the phone to the shop, the battery was charged about 20% and the phone worked just fine.

My question: can battery be faulty and cannot charge even the phone worked without problems?

Thanks in advance