Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-04-2016

India

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 2

MOTO Z switching off at 14% battery

2017-10-06, 18:36 PM

My moto z switches off at 14% battery automatically. What is should be done? Many times even if I don't touch the phone the battery drains from full to 20% in three four hours. 

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

United States of America

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: MOTO Z switching off at 14% battery

2017-10-06, 19:10 PM

wrote:

My moto z switches off at 14% battery automatically. What is should be done? Many times even if I don't touch the phone the battery drains from full to 20% in three four hours. 

Hi dineshjk,

Your particular usage will affect how long you can go before recharging your battery. Navigating, playing games, surfing the Web, making calls and texting all use energy. You can install and use a wide variety of applications on your device, and each application has its own characteristics. You can visit this link for some tips to extend the battery life of your phone: http://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/home/device/motorola/moto-z-nougat/topic/battery/improve-battery-life

You can also calibrate the battery. To calibrate the battery Hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms