12-27-2016 06:58 AM
07-16-2018 02:35 PM
Thanks for posting on this thread. Are we receiving an error message? Have you tried taking a picture in a dark area? Also, please test this on safemode so we can isolate the third-party apps.
To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
3. Touch OK when Reboot to safe mode appears
4. Phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in bottom left corner
5. If the issue does not remain in safe mode, this indicates a third party application installed from the Play Store is causing the problem.
6. Restart the device to get out of safe mode and uninstall any recently installed applications.
*** Begin by looking for specific application types such as launchers, task killers or anti-virus apps.
07-17-2018 07:38 AM
Thanks for trying. When did you first notice this issue? Could you please check if we have the latest update for the Mod? While the mod is attached to the phone, go to Settings > Moto Mod > System Update. Let me know.
07-17-2018 08:03 AM
I noticed this when i went to take a picture, but I did change anything on the phone.
I restarted the phone and i updated again, but it did not resolve.
There is not update for the Mod.
Sorry, but my english is not very well.