Did you mean: 
DirkL
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 497
Message 51 of 54

Re: Moto Z Erratic Battery Discharge/Phone Shutting Off

Use #LenovoStayFarAway
With a short story that tells your
Lenovo problem and post it on Telegram Twitter Facebook and what ever you want.
Let us show them the power of social Media.

taw121886
Paper Tape
Views: 476
Message 52 of 54

Add me to the list of the EXACT problem of everyone else. Have hard reset several times, safe mode, recalibrated. It looks like it is time to move on to APPLE as much as I don't want to. My last three motorolas go like this. First, had to buy a newer one because the phone didn't have a good enough antennae for our area, then the next phone overheated too much, and now this. The answer of pay to have it "fixed" by Lenovo is not an acceptable response to an issue that is obviously a defect somewhere. Laughable that their response is that their phones basically need to run in safe mode without any 3rd party apps....okay then. No thanks..

PrazNair
Paper Tape
Views: 370
Message 53 of 54

Looking at the comments, this problem is not solved at all. I am facing the same situation and have gone through all the standard procedures prescribed by the Motorola customer services department. My phone is only about 17 months since purchase and the battery does not stay for a couple of hours at the maximum without doing anything. This is evidently a known problem but the Motorola customer services team (not based in UK) have only one advice - to send in the device for ab out of warranty repair. There is no escalation or independant verification procedure that is published on the motorola website about how the customer can seek independant verification. When i spoke to the customer service lady based in eastern europe, she had little patience to discuss and was giving me the postal address of an Edinburg P.O. box number. Has anyone else had the same experience? 

FuMotorola
What's DOS?
Views: 134
Message 54 of 54

Replace your battery, and recalibrate.

Top Kudoed Authors