Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David1000
Not applicable
Views: 852
Message 1 of 4

Moto Z camera shutter speed

Hello, i have moto z and i have problem with my main camera in manual mode. Max long time shutter speed is 1/2 sec, when im using that speed and after took photo, in Exif data is 1/4. Next problem is with Exif data, for example i use iso 100, shutter speed 1/250, in exif i see iso 125 and time 1/333, it is bug or software camera moto is that weak ?

PS. I saw opinions in google play about camera moto, this app is so weak, any informations about future updates ?. Thanks.

Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 762
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto Z camera shutter speed

Hi David1000,

Thanks for posting. Can you provide us sample photos attached not embedded? We want the full photo so we can examine the EXIF data. Please note what settings you used when you took the photo shared. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

David1000
Not applicable
Views: 730
Message 3 of 4

Hello again

I prepared for you short video  and photo samples. I need to explain you, what is problem. Camera Moto on Moto Z is doing picture without difference between shutter speed 1/4 and 1/2, histograms and exposure are same. I took pictures by Nikon D7000 and i used shutter speed 1/2 and 1/4, and is difference, 1/2 is brighter than 1/4, on Camera Moto you cant see difference, its bug or 1/2 is fake shutter speed.

I Added in google drive all datas to check, i recorded video where u can see that problem.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bMWy6QBMCsNs3zouNSUTEM1YkPqITwS9

Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 690
Message 4 of 4

Hi David1000,

Thanks for providing the video and photo samples. I will have the Camera Team check on this. I'll get back to you for their update. Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors