Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 480
Message 11 of 67

Re: Moto Z order fail!

@BenjaminDuncan wrote:

My apologies, crystallet. I actually replied here first, but thought about it and realized it was probably, user to user forum or not, appropriate for me to throw my own problem into this thread which is why I created a new thread. It hadn't been my intent to hijack. I'll delete my original comment in this thread.

@Actually, keeping all of the problems in one thread is great.  It's just posting about the problem in more than one thread is problematic.  You can leave everything alone, though, because you're on @BrittanyMoto's radar now.  Just be sure you don't miss any post from her.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 478
Message 12 of 67

@imabigboy wrote:

I'm having a similar issue. I'm always told that my order is there, but nothing every appears anywhere. 

Just curious if they deducted the amount for the phone from your credit card yet? 

I paid with Moto Credit, and my available balance on my credit was lowered by Exactly the same amount as my order, but no actual transaction appeared on the Moto Credit, or the MotoMaker website.

Now my available credit limit is back where it was. 

This is very strange. 

I will escalate for you.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 474
Message 13 of 67

imabigboy - Thanks for reaching out. I will look into your order and get back to you with an update.
BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 448
Message 14 of 67

tkmcguire, did you get the phone?

tkmcguire1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 443
Message 15 of 67

No,I finally told my order was "stuck" in the system and they fixed it,I got an email confirmation with estimated ship date of 8/9,I'm totally upset by this as I called repeatedly last week and was told my order was fine and they were just waiting on tracking and it would be here by the 1St. Today is my husbands birthday and I have nothing to give him.Now they want me to wait another week. This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I will most likely not order from here again. 

What about you? Did you ever get yours?

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 410
Message 16 of 67

No. Almost the exact same problem, including several conversations with Support last week where there was no mention of an order hold and I was told to still expect the phone Monday, August 1st. I'm working with Brittany right now to see if I can at least get the phone before I travel next week. While my support experience last week appears to have been a complete waste of time, I will say that the mods and support folks here seem to genuinely do everything they can to work poorly handled orders.

tkmcguire1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 396
Message 17 of 67

I had put in a cancelation request but it didn't go through,so now I'm trying to get my order expedited,it was supposed to be for my husbands birthday which was yesterday ,he needs it for work so like you I need it to get here quickly as possible 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 383
Message 18 of 67

@tkmcguire1 wrote:

I had put in a cancelation request but it didn't go through,so now I'm trying to get my order expedited,it was supposed to be for my husbands birthday which was yesterday ,he needs it for work so like you I need it to get here quickly as possible 

Your order is on the way. Please check your email for the tracking number.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 383
Message 19 of 67

@BenjaminDuncan wrote:

No. Almost the exact same problem, including several conversations with Support last week where there was no mention of an order hold and I was told to still expect the phone Monday, August 1st. I'm working with Brittany right now to see if I can at least get the phone before I travel next week. While my support experience last week appears to have been a complete waste of time, I will say that the mods and support folks here seem to genuinely do everything they can to work poorly handled orders.

Your order with the phone is on the way. Your second order is still on preorder and will ship soon. Please check your email for the tracking information.

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 381
Message 20 of 67

Thanks again for all your help, Brittany.