Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tkmcguire1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 418
Message 21 of 67

Re: Moto Z order fail!

I got an email saying it was shipped but there was no tracking number,I really need it so I can track it's progress

tkmcguire1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 417
Message 22 of 67

Just saw email you sent with tracking ,Thank you so much for your help Brittany

radsaq
HDMI
Views: 386
Message 23 of 67

I ordered a 64gb moto z on 7/22 and while I received an order confirmation, the order status system has never been able to identify the order (and I wasn't logged in when I placed the order, so it isn't in my account order history either). I talked to support earlier this week and Gladys seemed to think my order was ready for release two days ago, but I've yet to get a tracking number and the promise date is 8/8. Can anyone give me more information?

It's a bit disappointing that moto/lenovo seem to be investing very little in their customer service infrastructure. While the people themselves have been very friendly and helpful, it's clear that the system as a whole is failing. Smiley Sad

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 381
Message 24 of 67

@radsaq wrote:

I ordered a 64gb moto z on 7/22 and while I received an order confirmation, the order status system has never been able to identify the order (and I wasn't logged in when I placed the order, so it isn't in my account order history either). I talked to support earlier this week and Gladys seemed to think my order was ready for release two days ago, but I've yet to get a tracking number and the promise date is 8/8. Can anyone give me more information?

It's a bit disappointing that moto/lenovo seem to be investing very little in their customer service infrastructure. While the people themselves have been very friendly and helpful, it's clear that the system as a whole is failing. Smiley Sad

I'll ask someone to look into this for you.

fernieo_
Paper Tape
Views: 367
Message 25 of 67

I pre ordered all three moto mods and haven't received a tracking number.  I called customer service and they don't have any answers other than my order is being processed.  My promised delivery date is 8/8.  I'm at a loss for words right now because I can't seem to get an answer as to when my order will be shipped.  Can anyone help?

clannon52
Fanfold Paper
Views: 358
Message 26 of 67

I also ordered all 3 mods and was told one of the mods is still on preorder. Since the order ships all together it hadn't shipped yet.  I was given 8/8 as an expected delivery but haven't received any shipping information and still can't view my order.

fernieo_
Paper Tape
Views: 355
Message 27 of 67

All I've been told is it's ready to be released from the warehouse. That's what I was told a week ago and hasn't changed. My order can't be found on the website either. Very frustrating.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 321
Message 28 of 67

@fernieo_ wrote:

All I've been told is it's ready to be released from the warehouse. That's what I was told a week ago and hasn't changed. My order can't be found on the website either. Very frustrating.

I will ask someone to look into this for you.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 320
Message 29 of 67

@clannon52 wrote:

I also ordered all 3 mods and was told one of the mods is still on preorder. Since the order ships all together it hadn't shipped yet.  I was given 8/8 as an expected delivery but haven't received any shipping information and still can't view my order.

I will ask someone to look into this for you.

fernieo_
Paper Tape
Views: 318
Message 30 of 67

Thank you
Top Kudoed Authors