Message 31 of 67

Re: Moto Z order fail!

Thanks!

Jimmeh
Punch Card
Views: 407
Message 32 of 67

Hi, figured it would make the most sense to post in a preexisting thread. I'm a tad concerned about my order as well; placed on 7/29 and estimated arrival is 8/8, but haven't seen movement beyond "Device Being Built" (which was on 7/29). Just want to see if there's any more info available beyond that -- I've got a trip coming up and was hoping to have my new phone in time for that. (It's a Z Force, but again, didn't seem to make sense to make a new thread when there was already one available.)

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 388
Message 33 of 67

@Jimmeh wrote:

Hi, figured it would make the most sense to post in a preexisting thread. I'm a tad concerned about my order as well; placed on 7/29 and estimated arrival is 8/8, but haven't seen movement beyond "Device Being Built" (which was on 7/29). Just want to see if there's any more info available beyond that -- I've got a trip coming up and was hoping to have my new phone in time for that. (It's a Z Force, but again, didn't seem to make sense to make a new thread when there was already one available.)

Thanks. Smiley Happy

You did the right thing!   :-)

I will forward this on.  Please don't expect an answer today, though.

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 372
Message 34 of 67

Same on my Moto Mod order. Still no status for the order number in the system. The phone that had a promise date of 8/1 should be here Tuesday. The Wireless Charging Mod had a promise date of 8/8. I assume that'll be at least a week late as well. 

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 349
Message 35 of 67

Now a FedEx fail. They ignored the hold request I made on 8/4 and tried to deliver to my home, gave it a delivery exception and now say they are sending it back to the depot. This entire experience has been one disappointment after another.

ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 326
Message 36 of 67

Similar issue with a Moto Z Force Droid order. :/

btbekel
Punch Card
Views: 316
Message 37 of 67

Virtually identical problem here as well.  Extremely frustrated and disappointed!

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 308
Message 38 of 67

Hopefully, Brittany will see these. She was a tremendous help in getting my order moving.  I talked to several people in the typical Support channels that didn't once mention a problem that needed to be addressed. While I'm frustrated with the whole process, the admins here and Brittany have made sincere and effective efforts to help. 

radsaq
HDMI
Views: 294
Message 39 of 67

Got an update from support that my phone shipped. Thanks!

ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 262
Message 40 of 67

I'm jealous. Lol
Top Kudoed Authors