Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Employee
Views: 490
Message 41 of 67

Re: Moto Z order fail!

@btbekel  - @ryzilla  - @BenjaminDuncan

I have escalated the issues, the cases will be checked shortly. I am sorry for the delay response. 

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 488
Message 42 of 67

@Agent_Suny wrote:

I have escalated the issues, the cases will be checked shortly. I am sorry for the delay response. 

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

Thank you!

ah42
HDMI
Views: 477
Message 43 of 67

Wow, I hate that you guys had to go through this long process waiting on your phones. I feel lucky because I ordered mine on bestbuy.com for in-store pickup on 7/31 and went and picked it up on 8/1. I was also surprised that they had one of the Incipio wireless charging power packs in stock, because they were listed as out of stock on motorola.com. I hope all of you get your phones soon!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 470
Message 44 of 67

@Jimmeh wrote:

Hi, figured it would make the most sense to post in a preexisting thread. I'm a tad concerned about my order as well; placed on 7/29 and estimated arrival is 8/8, but haven't seen movement beyond "Device Being Built" (which was on 7/29). Just want to see if there's any more info available beyond that -- I've got a trip coming up and was hoping to have my new phone in time for that. (It's a Z Force, but again, didn't seem to make sense to make a new thread when there was already one available.)

Thanks. Smiley Happy

I would be happy to check for an update on the order status. Can you please PM me your order number? 

ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 458
Message 45 of 67

@Agent_Suny wrote:

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

Is there someone I should give my order number to?

clannon52
Fanfold Paper
Views: 432
Message 46 of 67

@ryzilla wrote:

@Agent_Suny wrote:

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

Is there someone I should give my order number to?

You are probably fine they got my order info through my account. If they needed it they would probably ask.

radsaq
HDMI
Views: 389
Message 47 of 67

Fedex: "Shipment documentation indicates value discrepancy. Correct value of shipment is required."

I literally can't even.

radsaq
HDMI
Views: 349
Message 48 of 67

Well, after all of that, I did manage to receive my Moto Z and a battery mod today, despite the brief customs delay (and actually, the mod arrived separately and was a surprise). Thanks to all the support people who helped me. Smiley Happy

(But for what it's worth, while I did receive an initial email receipt, I never got a shipping notification email and the order status system still refuses to acknowledge the existence of my order. So without the help from support, I never would have known it was coming.)

BenjaminDuncan
SCSI Port
Views: 336
Message 49 of 67

Glad you got yours. I had to pick up my Z Force from FedEx after they ignored my delivery hold. Now that I have it, I do love the phone. Have been told that my wireless charging battery Moto Mod preorder, expected 8/8, will arrive no later than 8/16 due to stock issues on their side. 

btbekel
Punch Card
Views: 334
Message 50 of 67

Good to hear that some people have their phones.  Still waiting for mine to come...

Top Kudoed Authors