Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimmeh
Punch Card
Views: 302
Message 51 of 67

Re: Moto Z order fail!

Heh, I have the opposite situation! I received my battery Mod today but don't have a phone yet to attach it to.

It did arrive without even having been marked as shipped, so I'm holding out hope that I might get the phone before the weekend.

In either case I'm super thankful for Brittany's help. Smiley Happy
ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 263
Message 52 of 67

Thank you Brittany!

nacholibre
Paper Tape
Views: 195
Message 53 of 67

I'm having the exact same problem and this is my second attempt at ordering a motorola phone...starting to think this is being done on purpose. The first purchase I made was for a Pure X edition, never received an email confirmation and even after 3 followup phone calls and being reassured by overseas customer support that my item will arrive on expected date - phone was nowhere to be found. The order was eventually cancelled.

I thought my initial experience 2 months ago was a fluke and decided to try one more time with Motorola, as i'm interested to see how their phone compares to rivals. Ordered this new unlocked Z phone and again SAME EXACT PROBLEM, no email confirmation or followup on my order. Phone support has been useless in the past and I don't have the energy to be lied to several times again. So now i'll have to wait several weeks all to be told there was "a problem with my order." If anyone can help or offer a suggestion on how to get this corrected please let me know...I feel like Motorola is shooting themselves in the foot with these types of issues, i'm a new customer trying to support something other than Samsung and Apple.

nacholibre
Paper Tape
Views: 195
Message 54 of 67

nacholibre
Paper Tape
Views: 197
Message 55 of 67

nacholibre
Paper Tape
Views: 193
Message 56 of 67

Brittany may I please get your help??? I don't want to have to wait another three weeks only to be told there was a problem with my order. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 180
Message 57 of 67

@nacholibre wrote:

Brittany may I please get your help??? I don't want to have to wait another three weeks only to be told there was a problem with my order. 

Hi, I would be happy to help. Can you please PM me your order number and contact information?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 171
Message 58 of 67

@nacholibre wrote:

Hi, I can confirm your order was successfully pushed through 9/25/16 around 12pm. The order confirmation emails would have been received shortly after 12pm. Can you please confirm whether you still have not received these emails? Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information. You may also check for status updates here: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/mcp/track-my-stuff-landing.

Riko23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 140
Message 59 of 67

Brittany,

The same issue here - ordered Moto z Play + 2 mods and no confirmation whatsoever.

The Bank acount has been billed and money whet through but I do not know any status etc. things about my order.

My order nummer is as follows - GB00001007465

Can you kindly check that for me?

Thank you in advance!

Riko

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 132
Message 60 of 67

@Riko23 wrote:

Brittany,

The same issue here - ordered Moto z Play + 2 mods and no confirmation whatsoever.

The Bank acount has been billed and money whet through but I do not know any status etc. things about my order.

My order nummer is as follows - GB00001007465

Can you kindly check that for me?

Thank you in advance!

Riko

Are you in the U.S.?

Top Kudoed Authors