Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Play
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-07-2021

Armenia

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto Z2 speaker distorted

2021-04-07, 18:05 PM

I got a Motorola Z² Play second hand and it worked very good other than a small crack in the screen. I accidentally dropped it face down in my sink (it wasn't full, just wet) and now the speaker sounds distorted.

I know I can't get it fixed through Motorola because I got it second hand, but is there any way I can easily fix the problem? I really liked this phone but the sound not working properly bothers me a lot

Thanks if someone can help.

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Options

2541 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1149 Signins

48475 Page Views

• Views: 48475
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Moto Z2 speaker distorted

2021-04-08, 4:26 AM

@ OrcidSamuel wrote:

I got a Motorola Z² Play second hand and it worked very good other than a small crack in the screen. I accidentally dropped it face down in my sink (it wasn' full, just wet) and now the speaker sounds distorted.

I know I can' get it fixed through Motorola because I got it second hand, but is there any way I can easily fix the problem? I really liked this phone but the sound not working properly bothers me a lot

Thanks if someone can help.

Hi, 

Thank you for posting, I have moved your post to Moto Z² Play. Originally you have posted under the Moto Z community. Someone from the team is expected to be there soon to help you further.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3837 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

739 Signins

57570 Page Views

• Views: 57570
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Moto Z2 speaker distorted

2021-04-08, 20:07 PM

Hi OrcidSamuel,

We don't have any troubleshooting steps that we can provide since this is was caused a physical impact, this could be a hardware damage on the speaker. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms