Views: 2,428
Message 22 of 75

Re: Moto z shuts down full battery goes dead

Primarch_Lion
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,416
Message 23 of 75

Thanks Streaks.  Are you referring to something specific or are you just pointing towards a longer thread on a similar subject?  I will start reading tomorrow but its 54 pages long and the urgency of your language makes it sound like there's some kind of silver bullet.

My phone is dying at 100% literally 2 seconds after I remove it from the charger now, and even a moto mod battery doesn't help it much (as soon as the moto mod charges it to 100% the mod stops charging the phone and the phone dies).  Is there something in that thread that will solve my problem (eg some non-standard battery calibration method or way to get Lenovo to replace/repair my phone) and if so can you tell me what page I should begin reading at?

Streaks714
HDMI
Views: 2,409
Message 24 of 75

Yes, that thread is a very similar subject and you need not read through 50 + pages. 

However, if you read some of my posts,and some by a few others, you will notice that we have arrived at what we believe needs to be done to possibly get a resolution to this problem.

IMsureance
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,273
Message 25 of 75

Is there anyone from Motorola that will help us with these battery problems that are most definitely not user generated but related to your Motorola controlled hardware or software?

Andre_Costa1
Paper Tape
Views: 2,204
Message 26 of 75

[removed]

Timeless21
Paper Tape
Views: 2,199
Message 27 of 75

Experiencing the same issue here. My phone is shutting down frequently. I must keep it plugged in if I want to use it. And, no...the battery recal procedure did NOT work (including second and third and fourth times). Attached is a little visual proof of what is happening.

Amrish2
Paper Tape
Views: 2,108
Message 28 of 75

Just to report that I got the same problem , the phone continuously shuts off even at full battery and no chance to turn it on again if not using the turbo charges. I have already performed twice factory reset and nothing happened, still same even is getting worse. I can't use this phone properly and this is terrible. Lenovo must do something about this!  The phone is not usable. 

Amrish2
Paper Tape
Views: 2,106
Message 29 of 75

[removed]

Lilien
Core Memory
Views: 2,096
Message 30 of 75

could you please help me with the path to download custom rom "[ROM] [8.1.0] [BETA] [UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended v5.1"?

I would not advise you to go this route if your phone is still under warranty, because the warranty will be void if you install an unofficial ROM.

Top Kudoed Authors