Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 1,035
Message 51 of 75

Re: Moto Z XT1650-03 Dead

Hello Rich,

Nope there's no live indication that phone is charging except that when I replug the charger, it shows the increased percentage of battery charging than it was showing before.

Also, Long pressing the power button or Power+Volume- button didn't work during the charger is plugged in.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 986
Message 52 of 75

Hi aquablue05,

Thanks for confirming. Are we still having an issue with this? If so, it could be a hardware issue. I would suggest sending the phone for repair. You can check your warranty options here. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 961
Message 53 of 75

Hello Rich,

Thanks for all your support and assitance.

I visited the service center and got to know that my handset mother board has gone faulty and needs to be replaced. I was shocked to know this as I never ever used any other charger other than the original one.

As it will cost 60-70% of the entire cost I opted not to get my handset repaired.

I still suspects that the turbo charger (original) has burnt my motherboard that previous techinician refused to check (02 months ago while replacing the battery). Poor product, poor service, poor management (Excluding you and all who helped me).

Its now end of the Motorola journey for me. No more moto phones ever in my life. No Moto recommendations to any of my known circles.

Thanks and Good Bye!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 912
Message 54 of 75

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I would still be here to help just let me know. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

AquaBlue05
SCSI Port
Views: 782
Message 55 of 75

Hello Rich,

I am back with the same User Name.

Please note that the service center has lied to me that the motherboard of my handset is dead/faulty and needs replacement.

It was only the connectivity cable (bus) connecting the power button to motherboard was not fitted properly.

I did this and my handset came up (it was not powering up before that).

But now I am having a strange issue where my handset is continuously freezing and rebooting on its own endlessly until battery drains out or if I manages to switch off the handset (10% possiblity).

Note that I performed factory reset and then tried recovery in recovery mode (power+Volume Down) >> Recovery mode >> (power+Volume up). but problem persists.

When I boot my device in SAFE MODE, it runs all well without any issues.

Kindly advise as what should be done in such situation.

Regards
AquaBlue05
AquaBlue05
SCSI Port
Views: 787
Message 56 of 75

Re: Moto z shuts down full battery goes dead

Indeed there something fishy going on with the Moto updates that has caused or is causing frequent damages related to the battery.

Battery issues should be limited to 5-10 users but when it is being observed globally that clearly means Moto have deployed something wrong in their updates but are not taking the ownership of this mess.

Moto is continuously giving lame excuses and putting blames on the users itself for not handling the devices properly.

Pathetic support and worst Moto management.

Regards
AquaBlue05
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 780
Message 57 of 75

Hi AquaBlue05,

Thanks for getting back. If it's not happening in safe mode then it could be an apps issue. Try doing the factory reset again but this time don't reinstall any third-party apps. Observe the phone for at least 24-48 hours. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 783
Message 58 of 75

Hi AquaBlue05,

I have seen your previous reply about the same topic. I have responded to you on this thread. We can keep the conversation on that thread so we can avoid clutter on the site. Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

AquaBlue05
SCSI Port
Views: 732
Message 59 of 75

Hello Rich,

Thanks for your quick response.

Please note that after factory reset and recovery, I haven't installed any single 3rd party applications or restored my data.

The phone is running with all default applications as it have at the time of purchase (phone not even associated with my gmail account).

The issue still persists (hangs and restart continuously) when I boot my phone normally but works all well when booted in safe mode.

Regards
AquaBlue05
AquaBlue05
SCSI Port
Views: 775
Message 60 of 75

Hello Rich,

Well Noted.

Regards
AquaBlue05
Top Kudoed Authors