Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fldude1
Punch Card
Views: 1,449
Message 1 of 5

Motorola Gallery and Highlight reels

So it appears that Lenovo has done away with compatibility with the very good Motorola Gallery app in their new phones such as the Moto Z Play.  Does this also mean that the Highlight Reels functionality is gone as well?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,403
Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola Gallery and Highlight reels

@fldude1 wrote:

So it appears that Lenovo has done away with compatibility with the very good Motorola Gallery app in their new phones such as the Moto Z Play.  Does this also mean that the Highlight Reels functionality is gone as well?

Hi fldude1,

Thanks for your interest. Since the Gallery app is no longer available, Highlight reels functionality will also no longer be available. Third-party apps still can do.

Regards,

Jess

Motorola Support

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,398
Message 3 of 5

@fldude1 wrote:

The Photos app from Google offers highlights, animations and other features. It's Motorola's policy to focus on experiences not already offered by native Android apps.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
jdawg334
Punch Card
Views: 1,381
Message 4 of 5

I recently went to a dolphin show and took a bunch of pics some were still shots close together and Google Photos app picked up on that and automatically turned them into an animation. I was surprised and it's a pretty neat app!
tech_mate
Punch Card
Views: 1,342
Message 5 of 5

Yeah mate, Moto gallery app was good. I too agree on that.
Top Kudoed Authors