Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,273
Message 21 of 122

Re: My new Moto z WiFi is not working at all

Hi yogas,

I have to confirm if you have tried doing a factory reset before you sent your device for repair, however, I don't see any info as it looks like Motorola Privacy is disabled. May I know where did you purchase the phone?

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Aaron89
Paper Tape
Views: 4,252
Message 22 of 122

Hi I seem to be suffering from a similar problem I have just recieved my new Moto Z today and was going through the set up and after the set up it could not find a single Wi-Fi network. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps and none have worked. My router is a BT home hub.

Regards,

Aaron

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,221
Message 23 of 122

Hi Aaron89,

Can you be more specific on what troubleshooting steps you tried? Where did you purchase the phone? 

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

DarkCrow86
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,217
Message 24 of 122

Any of the users in here was able to solve the problem? If so, can you tell me how or at least what was the problem? I would greatly appreciate it, motorola just reply me with "it's your problem" (literally)
Thanks for your time guys.

yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,186
Message 25 of 122

i've done both soft and hard reset and  how to enable privacy because im sure i've enter my IMEI, i purchase my unit in indonesia

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,151
Message 26 of 122

Hi yogas,

Have you tried to forget all of your wifi connections? Have you tried to reset your network settings? Have you checked if Wifi Scanning is on? to reset network settings, go to Settings> Backup and Reset> Network Settings Reset and see if that would work.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,121
Message 27 of 122

ive done hard reset so yes..my network setting automaticaly reseted, the wifi scanning is off...not because im not turn it on but because i cant turn it on...the wifi option is grey it wont change even if i tap it many time, yes ive try reseting my router but still nothing..
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,094
Message 28 of 122

Hi yogas

If that's the case, I would suggest doing a factory reset with the Automatic Restore disabled and see if that works.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,078
Message 29 of 122

i've sent it to service center, after more than a month they finally contacted me saying that they the gonna exchange my unit to a new one in about a week because they kinda messed up the one that i bought...
yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,043
Message 30 of 122

got new unit on may, 13 2017..install nougat with latest security patch,,,day 5 with no issue,,,

Top Kudoed Authors