Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nazeef
Paper Tape
Views: 3,546
Message 31 of 122

Re: My new Moto z Force WiFi is not working at all

Hi, I am Agha from Pakistan. Just a month ago i bought Moto Z Force. It works fine since a month. Two days earlier its restarts itself and stuck on Starting Android. At that point i have no option to wipe the cache and reset to factory mode. It goes fine after wipe but wifi and bt is not working and phone is also misbehaving like i cannot restart it or turn it off. Just loading around and nothing happens. I am very much disappointed as i m loyal user of Moto from last 5 years.

Please advice.

Thanks

Rahuldwivedi
Paper Tape
Views: 3,374
Message 32 of 122

Re: My new Moto z WiFi is not working at all

Hi i have done clear cache, factory raset, network raset, naugat update but my wi fi still no getting on

yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,372
Message 33 of 122

I have the same problem, my unit start to rebooting nonstop and then it cant connect to any wifi and got error notice if trying to use hotspot, my sugestion is exchange your unit,

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 3,309
Message 34 of 122

Hi Everyone,

If everything has been exhausted and still it has the same thing, you may send it in for repair to have it checked and repaired.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Nazeef
Paper Tape
Views: 3,263
Message 35 of 122

Hello,

I've gave my phone to lenovo service center. They done the software again and wifi and bt works fine after that for 2 days. Now, it is on the same condition. No wifi is detecting. I am very disappointed with Lenovo. Please advice??? Smiley Sad

Skydeena
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,198
Message 36 of 122

Has there been a fix to this at all? I have cleared cache, resat to factory defaults.  Router is working fine.  Phone won't even find networks to connect too.  

Skydeena
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,207
Message 37 of 122

Wifi not working on moto z

Has there been any fix for this?  Wifi does not detect any network and keeps turning itself off.  Needing a fix for this.  

yogas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,188
Message 38 of 122

please dont forget 1st generation even if the 2nd generation comes out...

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 3,180
Message 39 of 122

Re: Wifi not working on moto z

@Skydeena wrote:

Has there been any fix for this?  Wifi does not detect any network and keeps turning itself off.  Needing a fix for this.  

Since you were already posting in an exsiting thread, i moved your new post there. 

Please don't start new threads if existing ones will do. 

Moto Jess answered above, but to recap:

If you did a factory data reset and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and problem persists, then service/repair/replace is next step.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
DarkCrow86
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,160
Message 40 of 122

Re: Wifi not working on moto z

My advice to everyone with problems with Motorola: 

- Throw it to garbage and go to another company, Motorola is not the same anymore, Lenovo doesn't give a [removed]. My thread is open since many months and I can't even get a proper answer or get an evaluation of the stupidphone's problem.

I even prefer to risk it with Samsung and their exploding batteries than buying again from Lenovo (even next notebook gonna be Acer instead of Lenovo)

• Edited due to Site Rules violation: Preferred Language- Jess
Top Kudoed Authors