Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NButts0042
What's DOS?
Views: 1,486
Message 61 of 122

Re: My new Moto z WiFi is not working at all

I got the update on my phone about two weeks ago and have had nothing but issues, after factory reset got the phone working, but now i have the wifi issue.  bluetooth works but wifi is dead.  tried all the things and have reset to factory three times. 

mwmmikey
Punch Card
Views: 1,473
Message 62 of 122

@Raghav1702 wrote:

I am facing this problem even after both noughat updates my WiFi is still not working it is not able to detect any connection and also is not able to on itself same goes for my hotspot as well, provide me with solution if possible.

My replacement device is on 7.0 /  NCL25.86-11.5. 

I keep deferring the NCL26.118-23-1 update out of fear of having issues again. 

It would be nice to know if the update will do the same thing to this replacement device as it did to my original. I'd like to have the current security patch but not if the WiFi and/or Bluetooth is going to fail.

Until I know for certain I'm not updating.

If anyone has this issue and is within the year mfg warranty... Contact Moto for a free replacement. 

If you're out of warranty... Contact Moto for a quote to repair. Sucks, I know. But what other options are there. None that I know of. 😕

1Rahul1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,441
Message 63 of 122

I'm facing the same problem, wifi doesn't connects, same is the case with bluetooth and hotspot.

What should I do? Although tried every single tip posted in this forum.. initially the phone was restarting again and again... did the factory reset and problem resolved and now this new wifi problem started... what now?Just got my phone 20 days back... and already fed up of it.. complete waste of money.

Can it be replaced by lenovo/Motorola? 

Since seller says he had only 10 days replacement policy... 

Help anyone??

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,426
Message 64 of 122

@1Rahul1 wrote:

I'm facing the same problem, wifi doesn't connects, same is the case with bluetooth and hotspot.

What should I do? Although tried every single tip posted in this forum.. initially the phone was restarting again and again... did the factory reset and problem resolved and now this new wifi problem started... what now?Just got my phone 20 days back... and already fed up of it.. complete waste of money.

Can it be replaced by lenovo/Motorola? 

Since seller says he had only 10 days replacement policy... 

Help anyone??

The same answers above apply. Contact motorla using support link above.  If you purchased from authorized reseller and have receipt, it should be covered under warranty

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
spid-e-k
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,316
Message 65 of 122

unfortunately, i have the same problem with brand new moto z. Wifi is dead in new phone Smiley Sad I will send phone to the CTDI in Poland - they are your authorized service.
They should repair my Moto Z ? I have phone from Euro distribution.

Regerds

Sumit40k
Paper Tape
Views: 1,313
Message 66 of 122

I had this problem so i went to service center.. They told me there is a problem in mother board and need to be replaced..They changed it and problem is gone..Now i am not sure whether they fixed it actually or reinstalled for some bug in latest Build....

egorodessa
Paper Tape
Views: 1,172
Message 67 of 122

i have the same problem now. i did updates of information how you described at profile. my device is moto z. please help me

Theuser2
Paper Tape
Views: 1,145
Message 68 of 122

Re: Wifi not working on moto z

Yeah at $150 a pop right?
egorodessa
Paper Tape
Views: 1,085
Message 69 of 122

Re: Wifi not working on moto z

yes, what does it mean?