Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis810
Fanfold Paper
Views: 219
Message 1 of 6

Need help with Replacement Device

Can someone please help me by telling me who to contact to complain about the warranty repair department. I paid for an advance replacement of a damaged phone that I got for my mother and was promised the phone between 2 to 4 days. Now over ten business days later all I'm getting are excuses and lies from Motorola's representatives. They have told me everything from it's being shipped out on the same day that I have called to it's the fault of FED EX because they had not given Motorola a tracking number to the device is not in stock and now to we don't know if and when we will have that device in stock, the MOTO G6 PLAY. Meanwhile my mother who is 77 years old is stuck with an unusable phone that she relies on for emergencies. This is the worst customer service ever, like if this was the 1970's or something. I will never ever again purchase or recommend another Motorola/Lenovo device again to anyone!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 180
Message 2 of 6

Re: Need help with Replacement Device

Hi Luis810,

We are sorry to know what you've experienced. We have already someone checked your case. We are still out of stock for the Moto G6 Play, we hope they will be in soon and that we will prioritize the returns. The oldest replacement request will be the one to get the replacement first.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Luis810
Fanfold Paper
Views: 171
Message 3 of 6

Can you please keep me updated as to when the replacement device will be in stock and shipped out. My mother really needs a working phone and we paid for this service
Luis810
Fanfold Paper
Views: 167
Message 4 of 6

Can you please keep me updated as to when the device will be in stock and when it will be shipped out? My mother really needs a working phone and we paid for this service. Thank you. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 166
Message 5 of 6

Hi Luis810

Yes, We can definitely keep you updated on when will the replacement device will be shipped. We will send you Private Message once we have a tracking number. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Luis810
Fanfold Paper
Views: 164
Message 6 of 6

Please. Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors