Did you mean: 
Pbike908
Not applicable
Views: 183
Message 11 of 13

Re: No audio jack? Are you kidding me?

@fletch33 wrote:

Moto Z Play has the headphone jack

Yes, I see that.  I wonder how the camera will stack up against the Droid Turbo 2, which I currently own.

The smaller size, battery, fingerprint reader, and headphone jack are all to my liking.  As is the price.  I don't care about the latest and greatest Qualcomm processors, as it has been my experience that the bigger chips suck power and heat up like crazy! I'm not a gamer.

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 144
Message 12 of 13

@Pbike908 wrote:

@fletch33 wrote:

Moto Z Play has the headphone jack

Yes, I see that.  I wonder how the camera will stack up against the Droid Turbo 2, which I currently own.

The smaller size, battery, fingerprint reader, and headphone jack are all to my liking.  As is the price.  I don't care about the latest and greatest Qualcomm processors, as it has been my experience that the bigger chips suck power and heat up like crazy! I'm not a gamer.

In terms of pure MPX, the Turbo 2 camera is larger, but I'm not sure I would notice in the actual photo quality. I guess it depends on how serious a photographer you are. If you are serious, you can always opt for the Hasselblad True Zoom Mod.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Pbike908
Not applicable
Views: 108
Message 13 of 13

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

In terms of pure MPX, the Turbo 2 camera is larger, but I'm not sure I would notice in the actual photo quality. I guess it depends on how serious a photographer you are. If you are serious, you can always opt for the Hasselblad True Zoom Mod.

From what I have read, MPX is not really that useful of a measuring stick for quality of smart phone cameras.  Prior to owning my Droid Turbo 2 I owned an Iphone 5 that had fewer MPX then the DT2 and I actually think that my Iphone 5 took better pictures than does my DT2.  

The Hasselblad Mod appears to be am impressive add on, however, I am really not that interested in phone add ons.  I just want a quality point and click camera.

Top Kudoed Authors