Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 874
Message 1 of 3

Ordered a Moto Z Force Droid 7/27, estimated 8/10 - still no movement in status

Has anyone ordering a Moto Z Force DROID from Motorola.com received any updates? 

I have an order confirmation number but that status hasn't changed in almost two weeks.

cbironman24
Punch Card
Views: 827
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ordered a Moto Z Force Droid 7/27, estimated 8/10 - still no movement in status

I ordered a Battery mod and two style mods and got an estemated date of 8/8. Never got it so I got on a chat via the moto site and they told me I would have them by 8/10 and send out an email with tracking numbers once they shipped.

I still havent gotten a tracking number so I dont think ill be seeing them by tomoorrow 8/10.

When I check the status of my order it still say being built.... 

I just ordered mods.... I feel bad for people that "pre" ordered phones and have still not received them.  

Former Employee
Views: 816
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ordered a Moto Z Force Droid 7/27, estimated 8/10 - still no movement in status

@cbironman24 wrote:

I ordered a Battery mod and two style mods and got an estemated date of 8/8. Never got it so I got on a chat via the moto site and they told me I would have them by 8/10 and send out an email with tracking numbers once they shipped.

I still havent gotten a tracking number so I dont think ill be seeing them by tomoorrow 8/10.

When I check the status of my order it still say being built.... 

I just ordered mods.... I feel bad for people that "pre" ordered phones and have still not received them.  

Hi folks, 

I am sincerely sorry for the inconveniences with the orders, but please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is already a long discussion on this here, so please post there, thank you s much for understanding. 

@cbironman24, I am going to escalate the issue, it will be checked shortly.

Closing thread

Best regards,
Suny
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors