07-23-2018 08:03 AM
Please read carefully what i wrote above in last messages.
It"s not a problem with internet via wifi, but with connecting devices (not routers) via WiFi!
I can connect to devices like camera via WiFi only when I turn off mobile data. When mobile data is turned on I can see devices, but when I'm connecting I get only message "connected , without internet". After this I see one more notification, about connecting to device which don't provide internet, but after this it's still not working.
07-31-2018 10:44 AM
Sorry for the late reply. Are we still active on this? The message "connected, without internet" usually happen when the hotspot you're trying to connect with doesn't have enough ping to send data. Have you tried connecting to another hotspot?
08-01-2018 04:51 AM
Do you read what i'm writing? I explained my problem 5 times in previous messages, but it seems that Moto Customer Support don't understand this. You should know that you can connect via Wifi to devices which are not connected to internet and they are not hotspots/routers.
So once again:
I don't have problem with connection to the hotspot, but to the device (sport camera, dash cam etc) via Wifi.
These devices are connecting to mobile via Wifi, but doesn't have internet connection.
This problem is described in posts above.
08-01-2018 10:11 AM
08-15-2018 11:28 AM
Thanks for trying. Could you send me a BUG report and let's see what we can find out on the report. Thank you.
BUG REPORT FOR WIFI ISSUE:
Please take a bug report. We will share this with our product team for investigation.
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable Usb debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
Please make sure to turn off developer options after you create the report, otherwise it can cause issues on the phone with the additional logged being enabled in the background
08-17-2018 10:20 PM
08-20-2018 02:01 PM
Problem is with all my devices which are connecting to mobile via WiFi: Navitel r1000, Xiaomi Yi 4K, WiFi Endoscope (from AliExpress). On my wife's Moto Z is the same problem. On other mobile phones with Android (for example Xiaomi and Meizu) we don't have this problem at all.
08-21-2018 10:53 AM
Thanks for confirming. Could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
Need help updating your profile? See here. I will have my team look into this thanks.