Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Furkanherdili
Blue Screen Again
Views: 81
Message 1 of 3

Servis çok kötü

*removed IMEI* seri numaralı cihazım sürekli arızalı ürünü teslim alalı 4 ay oldu 2 sefer servise gitti şimdi benden ücret talep ediyorlar 624₺ kasa yamukmuş felan filan ama ben kasanın yamuk olmadığından eminim ürün aldıktan sonra 45 inci gün garantiye gitti tamir edip geldi arıza giderilmedi tekrar gönderemedim şimdi tekrar gönderdim benden ücret talep ediyorlar alın o ürün sizin olsun ben istemiyorum allah belanızı versin birdaha lenovo asla almam asla siz firma olarak ürün olarak ayıplısınız nalet olsun size.

English Google translate:

*removed IMEI*  serial number is taken continuously to receive the defective product 4 months was 2 times went to the service now they charge me from the 624 an safe deposit box, but I'm sure that the case is not skewed 45 days after the product went to the repair and repaired arrived failed error can not be sent again now I've sent you the product you're asking me to get your product I don't want to give you trouble, never get more lenovo never get your company as a product you're defective nalet get you.

Edited- removed IMEI and translated the message via Google translate

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 29
Message 2 of 3

Re: Servis çok kötü

Hi Furkanherdili,

Thank you for posting. Sorry to know about that. If I understand this correctly, you have already sent the phone to our service center? Are you still working with them? Let me know if there's anything I can help. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Furkanherdili
Blue Screen Again
Views: 23
Message 3 of 3

Re: Servis çok kötü

I sent the product to the service center, now it's coming back. If you have customer satisfaction, I would not be a victim. I have complained about the consumer rights to the court of your firm in court will ask for my right.