Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Employee
Views: 4,964
Message 1 of 13

We need you!

tom.jpg

Do you like testing new software? Do you like the idea of providing feedback directly to Motorola?  Do you like finding bugs and issues? If you answered yes to any of these questions then we need you for the MFN!

Click here to find out more!

showtdog17
SCSI Port
Views: 4,891
Message 2 of 13

Re: We need you!

Do we have to opt in each time if we opted in before?

Shaneybaby
Paper Tape
Views: 4,869
Message 3 of 13

Opted in here!

tbuddy
Core Memory
Views: 4,852
Message 4 of 13

Already all over it.
DarkCrow86
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,646
Message 5 of 13

There is some feedback: Lenorola is garbage, doesn't have the least regard about it's customers. Lies to sell the useless broken crap that the company likes to advertise as a top phone.

And now I come back to the forum to see if someone had the decency of answering the claims after 2 months to now see that you wanna use the public for your testing? Pay a company for a good alpha testing instead of sending it all to beta test and the open market. We end up dealing with your useless broken equipments and throw them to garbage after 1 week of use.

Really lame to see what "Motorola" stands for now.

007india1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,697
Message 6 of 13

I'm from India and recently bought a new Moto Z which I could not add to 'my stuff', it does not recognise the serial number or IMEI no in the box. The phone was bought from Amazon and not tied to any carrier. I would like to opt in with my Moto Z for future soak tests (Android O). I have participated for Android 5. 

panagiotisgr
What's DOS?
Views: 2,666
Message 7 of 13

we already are in the program but you dont need us since we dont get any betas Smiley Happy

Elliesdaughter
Paper Tape
Views: 1,284
Message 8 of 13

No thank you, I'm done with Motorola.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 1,227
Message 9 of 13

Since after the Lenovo taken over the Motorola, it has made the product and services seriously GARBAGE. Lenovo has totally screwed up the brand name Motorola. The Moto device has become poor in quality, performance and stability. The after sale service / service centers are just **removed* and playing with the customer sentiments. Service centers mostly having poor, untrained, unprofessional staff having nothing intention other than making money. MOTOROLA is the worst brand and Lenovo has a big contribution in this.

Edited: due to site rules violation -preferred language-Daisy

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,197
Message 10 of 13

@Anonymous_User wrote:

Since after the Lenovo taken over the Motorola, it has made the product and services seriously GARBAGE. Lenovo has totally screwed up the brand name Motorola. The Moto device has become poor in quality, performance and stability. The after sale service / service centers are just **removed* and playing with the customer sentiments. Service centers mostly having poor, untrained, unprofessional staff having nothing intention other than making money. MOTOROLA is the worst brand and Lenovo has a big contribution in this.

Edited: due to site rules violation -preferred language-Daisy

Hi aquablue05,

I understand if this is frustrating for you but we hope we can atleast help to know your issue to make a better resolution if ever. Please send us an email at supportforums@motorola.com with your details (Reference number, Job sheet number , phone number, email address and a brief description of your issue). We will further check it for you. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Top Kudoed Authors