Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 176
Message 11 of 13

Re: We need you!

Hello Daisy,

I am glad to see that at least you spared some time to go thorugh my concern and thanks for understanding my pain.

I have sent a mail to the provided e-mail with all my concerns.

Please have a look on it and let me know, if anything else is required from my side.

joebarnickle
Paper Tape
Views: 134
Message 12 of 13

I will never buy and use a Motorola phone again.

Motorola is definitely not a customer friendly company!

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 96
Message 13 of 13

I'm an avid Motorola fan and own several Moto phones including the Moto X 2013, Moto X 2014, Moto X Pure and Moto Z. I have always admired Motorola's approach to offering flagship-grade phones at affordable prices (such as the Moto X line).  The recently released Moto Z3 line seems to be a return to offering good value-for-money flagship phones (albeit with last year's Qualcomm processor).

Moto USA has recently priced the Z2 Force at a clearout price of $299.  Despite the lackluster market reception for the Z2 Force, I decided to go ahead and order one for myself - making this my fifth Motorola phone.  Admittedly, I question some of the design decisions for the Moto Z line; such as the large bezels and removal of the headphone jack on high-end models.  However, I do like the concept of the mod architecture. 

Unlike some of of the recent comments posted in this thread, I haven't had any bad experiences with my Moto hardware and, on that note, I will be choosing to opt-in to the feedback network as soon as my new Z2 Force arrives.

Top Kudoed Authors