Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Goldwing_78
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 1 of 4

When I make a call I don't hear anything as I am waiting for the other person to answer the phone

When I make a call I don't hear anything after I dial and I wait for the call to connect ( used to be called ring back )

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 287
Message 2 of 4

Re: When I make a call I don't hear anything as I am waiting for the other person to answer the phon

Hi Goldwing_78,

Have you tried turning off and on your device? Is it happening on all your contacts?

Please update your profile as well with current phone, carrier and serial number in order for us to assist you further. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Regards,

Joy

Motorola Support

Goldwing_78
Paper Tape
Views: 277
Message 3 of 4

Re: When I make a call I don't hear anything as I am waiting for the other person to answer the phon

I have power cycled the phone several times, it has been happening since I got the phone before I used or downloaded any apps

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 271
Message 4 of 4

@Goldwing_78 wrote:

I have power cycled the phone several times, it has been happening since I got the phone before I used or downloaded any apps

That's weird, kindly try to run the device on safe mode. If that doesn't help, factory data reset is the last resort. Please let me know. Thanks! - Joy