cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 808
Message 1 of 3

When will the Moto Z Force Droid in White & Fine Gold be back in stock?

Even from the start, I don't think I was ever able to add a White & Fine Gold Moto Z Force Droid to my cart. Extremely limited? Was it ever in stock? When will it be back in stock?

Guru
Views: 758
Message 2 of 3

Re: When will the Moto Z Force Droid in White & Fine Gold be back in stock?

Don't think I ever saw that as an option. But who knows, it may be something we'll see in the future.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 744
Message 3 of 3

Re: When will the Moto Z Force Droid in White & Fine Gold be back in stock?

@EricX wrote:

Don't think I ever saw that as an option. But who knows, it may be something we'll see in the future.

It's listed on the Motorola site - never seen it in stock though.

Top Kudoed Authors