Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 538
Message 1 of 5

While we're waiting....

I have a new blog up here, with links to some new videos we put together on basic troubleshooting.

Hardly anyone has seen these, so would love your feedback!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
brianhardy
802.11n
Views: 532
Message 2 of 5

Re: While we're waiting....

Checking them out now. Thank you!
Brian Hardy
ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 459
Message 3 of 5

Did the online store change? I can no longer login to my Motorola account where my Motorola Credit number was stored. 

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 418
Message 4 of 5

@ryzilla wrote:

Did the online store change? I can no longer login to my Motorola account where my Motorola Credit number was stored. 

Sorry I missed this. Go to the "Get Help" drop down to find your log-in under the "My Account" column.

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 9.36.58 AM.png

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
ryzilla
HDMI
Views: 400
Message 5 of 5

None of the links under "My Account", take me anywhere where I can get my Motorola Credit account number.

Previously, if I wanted to purchase something from Motorola.com, I could login to my Motorola account before adding to the cart. In the past, I'd login, select items, and at checkout, be able to select my Comenity Motorola Credit account number as an option.

The updated store has no login. We add things to the cart and then enter all of our billing and shipping information manually. 

Any reason for the change?

Top Kudoed Authors