Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PranayKhatri
Fanfold Paper
Views: 289
Message 1 of 2

motorola service for his Customer

I have motorola Moto Z,which is purchase on october 2017.This is in warrenty period on july 2018 i faced some problem and i went to service cente First SC guys only tood formalty and format it.but problem no solved second time when issue persist the i went to SC again this time they format using computer but issue is not solved.After 10 days they change battery but issue is not solved.

After 2-3 days they change the motherboard of the mobile but till now issue is not solved and Motorola has not idea how to repair so they are replace my mobile .This incident take 20 days and no solution found.

Now Company offer me moto z2 play which cheap mobile compare to moto z and i am not happy with this exchage.How will i take this offer because  moto z price is 40000 and moto z2 play price is 17000.Team of motorola precerize me to take this offer otherwise they will close all my issue in india.I demand the same model but they deny why they are not giving me same model.Now 24 days not response from motorol and  Now I file case against motorola,and now till motorola is not given any response to court, let's see what happen?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 232
Message 2 of 2

Re: motorola service for his Customer

@PranayKhatri wrote:

I have motorola Moto Z,which is purchase on october 2017.This is in warrenty period on july 2018 i faced some problem and i went to service cente First SC guys only tood formalty and format it.but problem no solved second time when issue persist the i went to SC again this time they format using computer but issue is not solved.After 10 days they change battery but issue is not solved.

After 2-3 days they change the motherboard of the mobile but till now issue is not solved and Motorola has not idea how to repair so they are replace my mobile .This incident take 20 days and no solution found.

Now Company offer me moto z2 play which cheap mobile compare to moto z and i am not happy with this exchage.How will i take this offer because  moto z price is 40000 and moto z2 play price is 17000.Team of motorola precerize me to take this offer otherwise they will close all my issue in india.I demand the same model but they deny why they are not giving me same model.Now 24 days not response from motorol and  Now I file case against motorola,and now till motorola is not given any response to court, let's see what happen?

Hi PranayKhatri,

We would like to help you in this please send across your details to apsocial@motorola.com referring to this post for further assistance.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors