06-02-2018

US

6 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 2

no sound/battery indicator wrong/haptic gone

2018-06-02, 16:30 PM

Just like kelro in this post, I woke up yesterday and my phone was not producing sound, not showing a correct charge amount, and had no haptic feedback when I touched it. After re-booting half a dozen times, it finally sorted itself out, but this morning I had the same problem. (It's also been going through battery faster than usual, which is an ongoing problem that comes and goes with this phone I'm also not thrilled about.) I did the whole Safe Mode re-start and it doesn't have the problems there, and now it's been re-started normally and is working fine. None of this tells me how to stop the problem. I don't want to have to re-boot my phone ten times every day.  Why is this happening and what do I do to prevent it?

Thanks!

aimtx

Options

13138 Posts

02-02-2016

US

1405 Signins

8890 Page Views

• Views: 8890
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: no sound/battery indicator wrong/haptic gone

2018-06-02, 18:30 PM

wrote:

Just like kelro in this post, I woke up yesterday and my phone was not producing sound, not showing a correct charge amount, and had no haptic feedback when I touched it. After re-booting half a dozen times, it finally sorted itself out, but this morning I had the same problem. (It's also been going through battery faster than usual, which is an ongoing problem that comes and goes with this phone I'm also not thrilled about.) I did the whole Safe Mode re-start and it doesn't have the problems there, and now it's been re-started normally and is working fine. None of this tells me how to stop the problem. I don't want to have to re-boot my phone ten times every day.  Why is this happening and what do I do to prevent it?

Thanks!

aimtx

If it works fine in safe mode then it's an 3rd party app that you installed. You need to figure out what app is causing the problem. You could reset without any use of backup and then slowly add apps back until the issues reoccurs.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete