Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfred0123
Paper Tape
Views: 837
Message 1 of 5

"find my phone" phrase not working on Moto Voice

I just bought my moto z and started playing with the moto voice. found out that "find my phone" phrase is not doing anything unlike my moto x pure it will start beeping. is this feature removed? and also the "take a selfie/photo" is not working, only opening the camera. is it going to be like this from now? voice command list anyone??? thanks!!

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 808
Message 2 of 5

Re: find my phone

@alfred0123 wrote:

I just bought my moto z and started playing with the moto voice. found out that "find my phone" phrase is not doing anything unlike my moto x pure it will start beeping. is this feature removed? and also the "take a selfie/photo" is not working, only opening the camera. is it going to be like this from now? voice command list anyone??? thanks!!

Take a selfie works for me. But all seems to use google's voice command now. When the listening screen pops up, hit the little arrow at the bottom and "Ok Google" command list appears. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
alfred0123
Paper Tape
Views: 791
Message 3 of 5

little arrow?? ok so i cannot use my own phrase for it to activate??
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 787
Message 4 of 5

@alfred0123 wrote:

Hi alfred0123,

You can refer to this thread. Please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. Thanks.

Locking this thread.

Regards,

Joy

Motorola Support

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 777
Message 5 of 5

@alfred0123 wrote:

You can still use your own phrase, but after that  it seems to hand off the commands to google. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors