Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gailco
Paper Tape
Views: 630
Message 1 of 5

updated and wont turn on

moto z droid  

I just got my phone yesterday and today I was prompted with a update on the phone. Wish I would have read some on this phone first. I would have waited on the update, but too late. I cant get it to turn back on. It looks to be turbo charging. Thats all I get. I saw to power on and the volume button at the same time for 10 sec.  notta  any other suggestions?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 622
Message 2 of 5

Re: updated and wont turn on

How much charge did the phone have when you updated?

How long are you holding the power button?  Have you tried holding just the power button for at least two minutes on the clock?

gailco
Paper Tape
Views: 585
Message 3 of 5

90% when updated 64% after the update
it did take a turbo charge to 100% after and I have tried holding just the power button for 2 minutes by the clock nothing
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 575
Message 4 of 5

@gailco wrote:
90% when updated 64% after the update
it did take a turbo charge to 100% after and I have tried holding just the power button for 2 minutes by the clock nothing

I haven't seen this issue, however, I'd like to report it. Can you please update your profile with the current IMEI or SN from your device?

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
gailco
Paper Tape
Views: 560
Message 5 of 5

I brought my phone back to the Verizon store seems the case was pressing on the power and volume buttons . interrupting my attempt on rebooting altogether . I did not see this. The tech guy caught it right away. It was not noticeable to me black phone black rubber case. Any way, if finished updating and powers up fine now thanks for being here for us !!!!
Top Kudoed Authors