cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E_A-G_I1
Punch Card
Views: 193
Message 1 of 4

Help I have several problems with my Motorola device and it gets worse and worse

I have my Z3 device, the horn mod that comes with the cell phone and several other modules, but now I can't use them.

In addition to everything, they also indicate that my guarantee is exhausted and my guarantee ends until December 12 of this year, the project sounds great and I want to join

some applications behave differently and especially my main applications that are Google services

someone could help me?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 147
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help I have several problems with my Motorola device and it gets worse and worse

Hi E_A-G_I1,

Thanks for the post. Can you provide me more details of what you're experiencing with the mod? What specific mod did you try and use? Are you getting an error message when you attach the mod? Also, please elaborate the behavior you're experiencing with your apps? Let me know. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

E_A-G_I1
Punch Card
Views: 108
Message 3 of 4

Re: Help I have several problems with my Motorola device and it gets worse and worse

Tanks goodnight

Ihave tested the JBL horn model and the battery charger and with the battery if I get an error with the horn no

I still have errors in the applications and I have several services running I don't know if to cut 

and now I can't post photos on the forum

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 73
Message 4 of 4

Hi E_A-G_I1,

Thanks for your reply. It's still unclear to me what exactly you're experiencing with the mods. Can you elaborate on how you can't use them? Are you referring about the Soundboost JBL mod? When you attach the mod to your phone, does it shows connected? Can you play music through the mod speaker? I would appreciate if you can provide more details.

You can try booting the phone in safe mode and test your JBL mod. 

To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
*Just turn off and on the phone to boot back to normal mode.

*Google apps and native apps are still accessible in safe mode

Regarding the apps. May I know what are these apps? Also, what error are you seeing?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors