08-10-2019

RU

2 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 1

Incipio Moto Mods Vehicle Dock sounds problems with Z3 play

2019-08-10, 20:53 PM

I want to raise this topic again, I own Z3 play 2018year, my problems with sound from the Incipio Moto Mods Vehicle Dock

All updates, android 8.1

I have a program that plays the music immediately after connecting 3.5mm,usb-c,docstation,
I connect it to the docking station and the program automatically starts playing music, everything is fine,

music goes through the mod and into the speakers of the car, BUT if I press PAUSE and wait 4-5 seconds, I hear a CLICK in the speakers, and then If you press the play button, that's all, there is no sound., but music play without sound.

And also, if you turn off auto music playback, how do you insert the phone into the mod, through the same 4-5 seconds CLICK in the columns and that's it, then there is no sound if you start the program with music, ringtone, any sounds.

And in the process, if you turn off the music, some sound for 4-5 seconds, everything further only reboot the mod helps

I also have problems with the 360 camera mod, she just doesn’t want to work, black screen.
Absolutely all new updates, Android 8.1

I communicate with the owners of Z3play, they have the same problems with the car mod and 360 camera mod.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save